Landscape and Lawn Care Services
Barefoot Lawn Care Program — Best Value!
What you get:
- All natural products.
- 4 slow release fertilizer applications. The first two applications contain what is referred to as a “pre-emergent” in order to help control crab grass.
- 2 weed control applications. One in the spring and one in the fall.
- Guaranteed Results. We GUARANTEE that your lawn will be green and weed free ALL YEAR! If it’s not then we will make it right at no cost to you.
Core aerations are done in the Spring and/or Fall per request. However, an annual aeration is recommended. This allows ample water penetration and allows fertilizer into the grass root zone. A core aeration also helps to break down thatch assisting the lawn to grow into a thick, lush carpet of grass.
We use the best aerators available on the market, which produce twice as many plugs, helping to promote the overall health of the lawn.
To control grubs, we use a commercial grade formulated product. When compared to other lawn maintenance companies, we differ in two important areas when it comes to controlling these pests:
The entire lawn is treated. This controls all larva or bugs within the confines of the lawn which tends to eliminate migration from untreated areas to areas previously treated.
If simple instructions given by our technicians are followed, the application is guaranteed with any subsequent applied at no additional charge.
Also referred to as “Spider Barrier”, these applications are done only upon customer request. We recommend that at least 4 applications be made throughout the year for the best continuous results. This application is done by spraying 3 feet up and out around the base of the home, and around all windows and doors to kill any encroaching spiders. Much like other products we use, once dry, it is completely child and pet friendly.
In addition to the Spider Barrier applications, we are also one of the few companies in the Treasure Valley who are able to provide a product that is sprayed into the crawl spaces of a home to rid them of pests. This application is made through the foundation vents found on the exterior of the home.
Sprinkler Start Up and Blow Out:
- Done upon customer request
- All work is guaranteed!
- Done upon customer request
- Major rebuilds are assessed on a case by case basis
Our tree services include:
- (2) Deep Root Feedings, one in the spring to help the trees and shrubs recover from winter dormancy and one in the fall to feed the trees and shrubs throughout the winter months.
- (3) Insect and Disease Control Applications, done throughout the year to help promote healthy trees and shrubs.
- (2) Dormant Oil Applications, one in the spring to help control harmful insects that have been dormant over the winter, and one in the fall to keep insects from laying their eggs.